There are a few ways to find a good cover designer:
- Look at online marketplaces: Websites like Upwork and 99designs allow you to post a project description and receive bids from designers. You can also view their portfolios and read reviews from previous clients.
- Search online: You can also search for cover designers on Google or social media platforms like Instagram and Behance.
- Ask for recommendations: Ask other authors, book publishers, or bookstores for recommendations on cover designers they have worked with or know of.
- Check the designer’s portfolio: Look at the designer’s portfolio to see if their style aligns with the image you want for your book.
- Read Reviews: Look for reviews of the designer’s work, or ask the designer for references from previous clients.
- Consider the designer’s experience: Consider the level of experience of the designer, and whether they have experience designing covers for books in your genre.
When looking for a designer, it is important to communicate clearly what you want and be willing to be responsive to their request for input and feedback throughout the process, this way you increase the chances for a successful outcome.
If you still can’t find a cover designer
You might want to get in touch with us.
If you need to find a cover designer or ask for a quote, feel free to use the following form: